Sunday, January 20, 2008

Uni Times - Gen 2 Volume 1

1

*music* It's happy Uni time...it's happy Uni time! *end music*
2

Derek, what in all that is a lhama happened to your jaw?? *headslap* You were darling as the newspaper boy...Betsy, you know how to choose them...don't you?

HUSH loud voice from the sky! This is who I have chosen, he is just fine the way he is.

3

Bailey, did you bring your chosen with you also? After seeing Derek, I'm almost afraid to see who you brought. You never dated as a teen.

I might not have dated, but I had my eyes on someone. I just wasn't sure what they thought of me.

4

Brant (not Billy) dancing with...Hey! It's Thomas Alien...I didn't recognize you without that rag on your head. Not too shabby Bailey.

5

Bailey, you and Thomas?? I thought you were only friends. I thought he was with Betsy for awhile there.

Huh, oh sorry, Thomas just was giving me a massage. He sort of just grew on me, he was always around and well...you know how it goes.

6

Yes, please talk to him. You are almost in the Greek House.

But...I want to do something else with Bailey. Why must I get into the Greek house? I know I want to, but still why must I talk to him?

Come on and get the rest of the points, so you can move to Phi Lynn Phi with Bailey. Life is better there than in this dorm, trust me.

7

**Back at PHI LYNN PHI**

Poor visitors are ignored as normal. Look at the burned guy, wonder when that happened...maybe I need to ask placeholder Richard what he did...

8

The happy couple. I see Thomas still hasn't gotten his main want though.

What is the deal with that anyway? Just give me what I want! How hard would that be? You know she would like it, she won't turn me down. Just give me my one want...

9

Is that Billy over visiting?

Yes, he is a new member of our Greek House. Did you know he thinks you ignore him or something? He said he should have been here with Betsy before these two. They seem selfish, I think.

No, not that selfish...I'm just a little upset over Derek's Komei like jaw...he was so cute as a teen...that jaw, Maxis lips...*snicker* Just think of the babies...

10

Who is this Brant?

Cara, she is from a tropical island vacation resort.

Do you think she is happy you are checking her backside out?

Considering she loves me, I doubt she minds.

Time to run over to the main house, I hear there is a party brewing....

4 comments:

ASimWen said...

Huh? That is Xuan looking a little crazy? hmmm...uh, let's see here now. For some reason it looks like Billy is growing into those lips. Derek ain't too bad. Betsy is pretty as ever. Yay for Aliens named Thomas! No wonder Xuan is around. There are aliens around. Hum, wonder what happened to the fried guy on the roof? Cara and Brant? They will make nice babies!

HeavensKyss said...

Yay for Xuan!! And Thomas is pretty cute for an alien boy!! Those lips AHHH that jaw...Gah...plastic surgery machine hello??

MysticSpirit said...

I LOVE that hair on Thomas Alien! It really works with his green skintone ... and he's got some GREAT cheekbones!

And I don't think Derek looks too bad. How come in the last picture he's labeled as "Billy"???

Lisa said...

I love Thomas Alien's hair!