Sunday, January 20, 2008

Life Goes On


1
Well, de ja vu is majorly happening today. Welcome back, again...grrr. Our new generation has built some snowmen to welcome visitors. One nice, one mean. At least one person at this house is nice, what more can I ask for?

2
Brant, you grew up nicely. What's going on?
Hey voice in the sky. I can't talk now, my dad said I have to work the garden AGAIN. Why did you give me that hair? Do you know how much it hurt to get brushed? Sheesh woman! I'm an active boy and need short hair!

3
Bailey, you are a teen now like your cousins.
I can't talk to you right now. I want a job. I want some money. We need just a little more money. You know you can never have too much money...

4
Looks like Betsy here found a boyfriend.
What? No, not a boyfriend. Thomas here was telling me about how his other father is from another planet. He also told me how to meet him. I'm so gonna try that out. I am curious about how he has two fathers...but what can I say? Both my parents have died and I live here with my grandfather and my uncle's family. He probably thinks that is strange.

5
What now? Where are you going?
I want to try out Grand T's way of finding a date. He seems to be doing quite well at that.

7
Billy, Billy, Billy...everyday you remind me of your mother. You got all her looks, you know.
Yeah, I have seen the pictures of her. I don't want to talk about her. It was wrong, just wrong what they did to her.

8
Go talk to her Brant.
Um, I tried. She says she is from Anatoth and is here to start a colony. Where is Anatoth?
It is far far away, plus she isn't from there...she only thinks she is.

9
Bailey, why are you with Thomas? Is he going to be your boyfriend?
Oh no, he is just a good friend. Plus Betsy would get me since she seems to like him on most days. He told me about another scholarship. You know you can never have too many scholarships.

11
TITUS! What is this? How will this affect the neighbors?
I don't care about the neighbors. See that little gnome there, this man was yelling at us. This here is Joe Neighbor (name changed to protect the innocent and the fact I don't keep up with all the visitors) and he was screaming the following at the house:
Hey you! Yes, you in the house! I see you in the orchard, why did you block this gnome? I wanted to steal it! I can't steal it now!
So you see, we got a robot station and build some nice little thing to get him.
For the love of lhamas Titus, that could hurt him! *headshake* The neighbors must love living by you...

12
Yeah Brant, you are now a teen!
Yeah, that is why you are sending me to college right away. I know your plans. Can you tell Grand T to lay off the bottle?
You think he listens to me? *snicker*

13
Step away from the well Titus! Step away! Your grandchildren have used it and you don't know what will pop out...
I just want to fall in love again, get engaged, and married again. Why were you upset with what came out before?
I've gonna run, your grand kids are going to college now.

3 comments:

ASimWen said...

Ahahaha SimLynn comin' out of the well....lol that is too much! Wasn't she and Titus a good match?

MysticSpirit said...

"Leave the Gnome Alone!" HAAAAAAA!!! I love that! I absolutely LOVED that!!! *cackles* None of my sims have gotten a high enough badge in robot/toy making to get that little "protector of gnomes". :O)) What a HOOT!!!

The family just tickles me ... And Brant grew up NIIIIIIIIIIIICE. *wiggles eyebrows*

Titus ... is he a glutton for punishment or what? I hope he's in a good mood ... or he'd better have armor plating in his skull. ;O>

Lisa said...

Bwahaha! Love the not-so-innocent-neighbor getting zapped for trying to take the gnome!